Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Art Go Go Camp


During this school holidays, i went to a 2 days camp which is 'art go go camp' organised by The One Academy Penang.
Its a good experience for me. For your information, The One Academy is an art college, and it is also my dream college..aww D=.
In this camp, they din't really teach you how to draw or any digital painting. If they do, they only do demonstration or teach some very basic's basic. This is kinda disappointed though =(. I expect more than that from them!!! argh...-.-
In the camp, they divide the participants (us) into 4 groups. I was arranged into the pink group, and we called it the 'unknown' group after a sometime of discussion. We have four activities/challenge and 1 station game in this camp. Unfortunately our group din't won the best group award =(.
But there are still some good news for our group, i have to say this because our group have the most members to win the activities/challenge. And i am one of them, haha. 3 winners for each challenge, so they are all 12 participants among 80+ participants is going to get some prizes (the one academy t-shirt). I won the Best Recycle Bag Design Award!!! =D. congratz me !!! (one of the 3 winners among about 80 challengers)
*I don't have the original photos, so you may notice the photos are blur and small. oww well... it is still a worthy 2days camp for me. =D

Our group photo*

Group photo*

Front design* of my recycle bag

Back design*

No comments:

Post a Comment