Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

It Is Just a Begining


As u can see, this is a comic art challenge 2009, presented by The One Academy, Sin Chew Daily & GSC.
Comic Art Challenge 2009, it is actually a comic drawing competition. This comic drawing competition is diveded into 2 categories, which is category A and B. And for me, i am going to join the Category A ( for secondary school students), however Category B is only for adults ( 18 year & above).
It is always being a dream for me to be part of comic and art. There are only 11 prize are given, so i have to try my very best on this. Furthermore, all entries and artwork must reach the organiser by 11dec 2009,5pm. This mean i have less than one month to prepare and finish my artwork. I konw this is not going to be any easy, unfortunately i am still joining. Once again i will say"i will try my very best on this", so wish me
Good Luck . =D

No comments:

Post a Comment